Thursday, May 6, 2010

Snippets from Today's Browsing

These all came from different profiles:

The first things people usually notice about me
My face and my whole body and my earrings

Way to narrow it down there, Sparky. Is there anything they don't notice first?

My favorite books, movies, music, and food
are you fucking kidding me........ask

Damn...and here I thought I was reading your profile to get some information about you. Methinks someone has slightly missed the point.

My Self-Summary
I'M LOOKING FOR A WOMAN WHO MAKES ME HAPPY AND HAS THE SAME LIFE GOALS AS I DO . I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND PLAY SPORTS. I LOVE TO JOKE AND LAUGH. HOBBIES ARE MMA AND INVESTMENTS. I LOVE ANIMALS AND AM VERY CLOSE TO MY FAMILY. I OWN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS THAT HAS BEEN GROWING RAPIDLY. I HAVE ONE SIBLING; AN OLDER BROTHER WHO IS AUTISTIC. I AM NOT A BORING PERSON AND FIND FUN IN ANYTHING. I AM CURRENTLY TRAINING HARD FOR A FIGHT IN ATLANTIC CITY AND ENJOY THE EXERCISE.

MMA and...investments? What makes this one give me a headache even more than the undying capslock is that he actually had someone edit this with the OKCupid editing tool...which is doubly odd because that person's profile is actually decent. I mean, were I a guy, I'd hit it.

Er, whut?

My favorite books...
I just finished Blink, which presumes to be about the efficacy of snap judgments. It concludes that you should a) always trust snap judgments and b) never, ever trust snap judgments. There - I just saved you $17.99. You're welcome.

Okay, so that last one wasn't a Rotten Fish; I thought everyone might appreciate the book review.

The Rotten Fish of the Sea: Saving you money that you could have spent on bad books since 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment