Friday, September 3, 2010

Same as it ever was.

Highlights from recent weeks.


First we have the following thrilling introductions.

1) How are things?

2) Hello Heather :) My name is Manny

3) How's your day going so far?

These are people I've never spoken to, and that was the full text of each message. Awesome.


And this one...

send me a wink

You just sent me a message...to tell me...to send you a wink? I... What?


This is from the same guy.

u dont smile in any of yor photoz? bad grammr got u down?

I'd love to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was trying to be funny, but the content of his profile leads me to believe that is not the case.


And this one's my favorite.

You're really cute, mind if I fap to your photos?

It was nice of him to ask, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment