Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ama's Best of Craigslist, Part II: Fetishes Ahoy!

More fun from the Philadelphia, PA Craigslist!

Attn: Flight Attendants - 41 (Airport Marriott)
I am a frequent flyer that is always treated very well in the air. Now it is my turn to pay you back. Let me help you alleviate some of the stress fro traveling. I am a business professional that is considered good looking. 5'9" 188#, with dark hair and great eyes (what others have said). Not looking for anything more than just a nice time where you are the center of attention. I derive a tremendous amount of pleasure from making you feel incredible. Please be a nonsmoker, ddf. Age, weight, and race are not of great importance.

I think my favourite part of this one is that he makes it sound like he's doing the flight attendants a huge favour by offering to shack up with them at the Airport Marriott.

I Love to Lick - m4w - 60 (Phila & Burbs)
Title says it all. I make love with my mouth and tongue front and rear, and can't get enough, and I don't look for reciprocation. I am 60, very nice looking extremely clean, and very respectful; and I am interested in a LTR. If you are interested please put the word licker in the subject line. Thank you.

The...front...and rear...of his tongue?

CFNM -- If you know what this means then I am willing to be the NM - 47 (CC-ChestnutHill-UCity-Yunk-Rox)
Hi ladies... I'm a nice, intelligent guy who enjoys CFNM... I am happy to clean your apt or studio or anything that you want me to do with me being naked and you clothed. No sex, I will just enjoy the experience and take care of myself after I have done whatever you want me to do. 47, six two, two thirty, seven and half... neatly trimmed beard and mustache, Brn Hair, Brn Eyes... I'm experienced and always anxious to please....

Before I read this posting, I had no idea what CFNM. To save you a Googling and coming across the site that I found, it means "Clothed Female Nude Male." It's a relatively tame fetish, so I'm concerned that I've never heard of it before, especially since the website I found was...well...fully stocked with all one's CFNM needs.

Also, calling the Manayunk area of Philly just "Yunk" made me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment