Monday, March 22, 2010

The Intimidator.

Got this one late last night.

I WILL TRY THIS , YOUR PROFILE IS A LITTLE INTIMIDATING . BUT MAYBE IM NOT YOUR TYPE. I KNOW YOU DNT WNT KIDS BUT THERE ARE GOOD MEN OUT THERE AND SOME OF US DO HAVE KIDS. YOU SEEM BITTER

Wow. You are not making friends, buddy. Shout at a girl, state the obvious, then call her bitter.

And the irony in the matter? In his profile, he gets indignant about how "most women want a black or latino man now," like it's a "fad," and one day they'll "open their eyes" and realize white men are just as good. But he's not bitter! I am. Of course.

I also didn't realize that the ability to string more than three words together in a coherent, grammatically-correct sentence made me "intimidating." I'm sorry, should I say "like" more and twirl my hair around my finger? Does that make me, like, more approachable? (Insert hair twirl here, and a gum pop for good measure.)


So this was my response:

First of all, no need to yell. You might want to turn off your caps lock. It's off-putting.

I'm not particularly fond of kids and don't want to be a parent or in a parental role. It's just my preference. And those good men that have kids can just be good for someone else.

You don't know me or what I've been through, so maybe, if I'm bitter, I have a reason to be. However, I don't feel that's the case. I just know what I want.

And you're right - you're not my type. Good luck.


I was much nicer that I could have been. I'm clearly getting rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment